Monday 11 May 2015

Japanese Anime –Get Hooked!

Anyone who’s remotely interested in animation would understand me when I say: JAPANESE ANIME IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Period.

Okay, well, I can’t really end a whole blog at that, can I? And so I must explain as best I can just why Japanese anime is so darn amazing. For the animation buff, there’s hardly any reason for me to touch upon this matter… but I’m going to do it anyway. Maybe it’ll inspire you to take up some animation course or the other and create something that can (only hope to) parallel the wonder of Japanese anime!



You can visit India's Aniamtion School


So, what’s so spectacular about this particular line of animation that I’m relentlessly gaga about it?


First of all, Japanese anime takes imagination to a whole other level. You have your regulation animated series and movies and what not, and then you have Japanese anime soaring sky-high in terms of its imaginative quality. Each and every Japanese anime series seems to have such wildly imaginative plots. It’s as though the Japanese had a brain wave of creativity that’s just divine –for lack of a better word. Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a little touch of divinity as an animation mentor, helping you make the craziest and best of animation? Well, the Japanese surely seem to!

Secondly, Japanese anime seems to explore themes that people can’t even think of as themes. Japanese anime doesn’t just target children; they go all out and create anime for all sorts of age groups. Thereby exploring a range of themes that often go untouched in the world of animation. The Japanese use anime as a medium for exploring a variety of phenomena not only limited to the real of imagination –but also prevalent in society.

Thirdly, while other animated series might act a constant tease, Japanese anime packs it all in with a punch, getting right to the point, while still keeping the adrenalin rushing and the mystery alive!

So there you have it. A few wonders of Japanese anime. I do hope it’s ignited something in you –maybe you’ll take up an animation course, or maybe you’ll start watching Japanese anime… Either way, I’d have done my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment