Tuesday 1 September 2015

Recognize Your True Talent

At times, it happens that we ourselves do not realize the talent we have. We either ignore them, or think that it is not a talent and something very ordinary. I made this mistake for a long time in my life, but realized before it was too late. I used to paint and draw; it was my hobby and I never took it seriously. I thought there are so many around me who could do better than me, so whenever I sketched, I kept them to myself. It was only when my parents noticed my knack of painting; they started to encourage me to take it up in the long run.



I would always remember the day when my dad accidently found out my sketchbook and expressed his wonder about the sketches I had made. To me, they were roughly done and I had no intentions of showing to anyone. But my dad showed it around to my relatives and friends, and much to my surprise, they all loved it! They were just as surprised as I was! I would be forever indebted to my family who soon supported me to take up art as a graduation subject, and I excelled at it, as I loved doing it! By the time I graduated, I was determined to go for animation and I started looking for the best multimedia courses offered in and around my city.

After my graduation I was pretty confident about the career field I wanted to go to. I joined the best. Arena Animation changed my life and gave a direction to my skill, not only I came to know about the intricacies of animation, I mastered the animation techniques, in which my knowledge of art was a bonus! Now I am a distinguished designer and animator and I must say, I am amongst the very few people who can proudly say they love their job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment