Sunday 5 April 2015

Of Animation: Childhood Through Adulthood

Do you think that animation is just for children? Well, you couldn’t be more wrong (if you do)! If that’s what you think then I challenge you to never again eat cotton candy –isn’t that also just for kids? So you see what I’m getting at? Love for animation is just the same as love for board games and cotton candy and marshmallows –it might begin in your green and salad years, but it’s sure to stick on.


See Adult Animation - AAFT Animation


And within reason! Animation isn’t just restricted to that little mouse chap in dungarees or that bottomless duck quacking away… Animation is made for all age groups, just like movies and all things in life, really.

As for me, even before I had the slightest hint of what the word meant, animation became my life. So much so that (once I learnt the word, of course, and conducted some extensive research), I actually decided to attend Animation Institutes In Delhi and make a career in animation for myself. But alas, an understanding of technology seems to be something that just eludes me. So while I unwillingly gave up my dream of being an animator, I’ve stuck on as a loyal fan of animation.

I may have been just 10 years old when I decided animation was to be my life, but now years have passed and I still love animation just as much as I did back then, if not more. So a word of advice to anybody else who likes the idea of an animation career – go for it! Don’t let your weaknesses bring you down before it’s too late, just go apply to some Animation Institutes In Delhi for some animation or multimedia courses, and see your dream through! Isn’t that what animation is all about –the stuff of dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment